Get this app for:iPad
Connect with Ronnie!
Ronnie Robot Newsletter
Ronnie Robot blog
- LookMommy Features Ronnie Robot! August 21, 2015
- New Video: As parents, what annoys us about technology August 6, 2015
- New Video: What it’s Like to Play Ronnie Robot August 1, 2015
- The 323 Virtual Toys and Interactions in Ronnie Robot July 16, 2015
- Game Hint: How to Find the Shark June 24, 2015
- Here’s how to find the fireworks in Ronnie Robot! May 13, 2015
- Motivational Poster: Discovery is Learning You Can Fly May 7, 2015
- A Fantastic Ronnie Robot Review: “It is one of the best apps we have reviewed this year.” – Smart Kid’s Apps April 29, 2015
- Video: Exploring Ronnie – Robot Customization April 28, 2015
- Ronnie’s top favorite 3 things from this week (April 17, 2015) April 17, 2015
About Ronnie Robot
Come discover with Ronnie on an endless journey in the community. Ronnie likes making new friends and would enjoy showing you around the village and farm. With some imagination and creativity, you will be able to build a school house, drive a work truck, change outfits and more. Ronnie would like your help by having you be a friend who can assist Ronnie with putting out fires, solving some problems and keeping things peaceful in the community. There are many things to explore and a lot of fun thing to do, but Ronnie needs you to be there for the adventure.
Ronnie was created by people dedicated to quality software experiences for the entire family. We would like to graciously thank those who helped with the app here. For more information on some of the other projects we are working on, you can look at our company website: http://www.silverbaylabs.org/
We work hard to protect the privacy of all users. Here are the details of what the Ronnie Robot application does and does not collect:
- Does not collect personally identifiable information
- Does not contain advertisements
- Does not contain social media integration
- Does have a parent-only feedback button so that emails to the Ronnie Robot creators can easily be composed. These emails are used to figure out new features for the application and for identifying bugs.
- Does have a parent-only rating button so that parents can rate the Ronnie Robot application in the App Store
- Does have access to anonymous data from the app store (ex: number of downloads of the Ronnie Robot application). This information is used to guide application development so that more users enjoy and download the application.
- Does have access to anonymous analytics and crash report data. This includes information about how often parts of the application are visited, how much users are playing and enjoying the game, etc. This data is used to make sure we continually improve game features as well as solve bugs that may arise.
How do we do this?
We are using a third party service called Flurry Analytics. They store this data securely and do not share it with anyone else. We are using the restricted version of their analytics product designed specifically for use with apps for children, meaning that the anonymous data created from our apps isn’t used anywhere else in their system, it’s only for us to improve the apps.
- December 2014 – created