Get this app for:iPad
Connect with Ronnie!
Ronnie Robot Newsletter
Ronnie Robot blog
- LookMommy Features Ronnie Robot! August 21, 2015
- New Video: As parents, what annoys us about technology August 6, 2015
- New Video: What it’s Like to Play Ronnie Robot August 1, 2015
- The 323 Virtual Toys and Interactions in Ronnie Robot July 16, 2015
- Game Hint: How to Find the Shark June 24, 2015
- Here’s how to find the fireworks in Ronnie Robot! May 13, 2015
- Motivational Poster: Discovery is Learning You Can Fly May 7, 2015
- A Fantastic Ronnie Robot Review: “It is one of the best apps we have reviewed this year.” – Smart Kid’s Apps April 29, 2015
- Video: Exploring Ronnie – Robot Customization April 28, 2015
- Ronnie’s top favorite 3 things from this week (April 17, 2015) April 17, 2015
Ronnie Robot is about exploration, but all exploration creates stories. Here is just one story from a day in Ronnie’s life.
How do you get cars in Ronnie Robot? It’s pretty easy: Build a car lot Put Ronnie in the car lot Select a car!
See who the new member is and the different things he can do.
There are a ton of things to find in the Ronnie Robot application (this post just covers the Village and Farm scenes!). As the creators of Ronnie, we’re adding new things on a daily basis, and we’ll get those to you … Continue reading
Ronnie is in review! Out on #iPad soon! #screenshotsaturday #indiedev #safeforkids #HappyHolidays #HappyHanukkah
Here are some of the great things reviewers are saying about the app: “Ronnie will help children learn to make discoveries and be creative. Children will love the customization choices of clothing, vehicles, buildings, and robots. Each robot is as … Continue reading
We thought it would be a good idea to talk a bit about ourselves, the makers behind Ronnie Robot. We want to prove to the world that we aren’t all just robots and that Ronnie is also more than just … Continue reading
Back in May of 2014, Erik approached Jon and I about a brilliant idea he had for us to make robot sounds for Ronnie’s ‘voices’ with Pure Data. The classic R2D2 sounds can be made with this program which is … Continue reading
http://www.nightanddaystudios.com/blog/2014/10/28/interview-with-silver-bay-labs October 28, 2014 Ronnie Robot This week we had a short conversation with Erik Mork, the founder of Silver Bay Labs. They are preparing to launch the Ronnie Robot app and we wanted to get their perspective on their app development precess. … Continue reading